Galaxy Technology Group Limited (“GTG Hosting”) is a leading provider of cloud Web and VPS hosting services as well as domain registration and management services.
We highly value our customer’s privacy and care about protecting the personal information of our customers and visitors who use our websites, products, or services (collectively, our “Users”)
For the sake of this policy, the covered entities to which it is applied are:
Our website – www.GTG Hosting.com
Information We Collect From You
Like most website operators, GTG Hosting collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available such as:
- Browser Type
- Language Preference
- Referring Site
- Date & Time of each visitor request
- Pages Your View
Our purpose to collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how GTG Hosting’s visitors use its website.
GTG Hosting also collects potentially personal-identifying information like:
- Email address
- Personal website URL
- Internet Protocol (IP) address for logged in users
- Internet Protocol (IP) address for users placing an order
- Internet Protocol (IP) address for users leaving comments on our blog
- GTG Hosting only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Signing Up For Services; User Information
To provide web hosting services and/or domain registration/management we obtain the following information about you as described below:
- Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
- Information that you provide during any registration process (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address, or credit card information, geographic location and industry), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
- Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Service or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, including credit card data.
When you purchase Domain Registration services for top level domains (TLDs), as the domain registrar, we are required to collect the following personal information from you (collectively, “Personal Information”):
- Registrant Name
- Registrant Organization (where applicable)
- Registrant Address
- Registrant Email
- Registrant Fax (where applicable)
- Registrant Phone number
- Administrative Contact
- Administrative Contact Organization (where applicable)
- Administrative Contact Address
- Administrative Contact Email
- Administrative Contact Fax (where applicable)
- Administrative Contact Telephone Number
- Technical Contact
- Technical Contact Organization (where applicable)
- Technical Contact Address
- Technical Contact Email
- Technical Contact Fax (where applicable)
- Technical Contact Telephone Number
- Billing Contact
- Billing Contact Organization (where applicable)
- Billing Contact Address
- Billing Contact Email
- Billing Contact Fax (where applicable)
- Billing Contact Telephone Number
Our collection of Personal Information is necessary to comply with contractual obligations we have with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) and with certain TLD registries (“Registries”) so that you can validly register your domain name. In addition to Personal Information, our contracts with some Registries may require us to collect other personal information for the registration of a TLD such as certain professional affiliations, identification or other qualifiers (“Additional Personal Information”).
Disclosure Of Information
- Public Whois. Our contracts with ICANN and other Registries require us to make certain domain name information (“WHOIS Information”) available and accessible to the public through a searchable port 43 “WHOIS” Service via a public webpage operated by the applicable registrar of record (“WHOIS Site”). The WHOIS Site is a publicly accessible database that lists WHOIS Information, including a particular domain name, the name server(s) to which the domain name points, and the domain name’s creation and expiration date. Except for EU/EEA natural persons (as described below), your Personal Information could be displayed on the WHOIS Site.
- EU/EEA natural persons. Notwithstanding the foregoing, pursuant to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or GDPR, if you are a EU/EEA natural person (as defined by the GDPR), other than as specified in this addendum, our publication of WHOIS Information will not contain any Personal Information. Accordingly, we will not display Personal Information of a EU/EEA natural person on the WHOIS Site.
- Transfer Out. If you initiate a transfer out of a domain name away from us as the registrar of record, pursuant to our contract with ICANN, we may need to publish your registrant email address obtained from your Personal Information on the WHOIS Site for a period of approximately five (5) calendar days. After this period and assuming a valid transfer has occurred, you would cease to be our customer for that domain name and your WHOIS Information would be managed by the gaining registrar.
- Certain Registries. Registries are third party providers of TLDs that are independent of domain registrars. If required by contract with a particular Registry, we may be obligated, as a domain registrar of domains provided by the Registry, to provide Personal Information and Additional Personal Information to such Registry to successfully complete your domain name registration. If we provide your Personal Information and Additional Personal Information to a Registry, the Registry has its own obligation to comply with applicable data privacy laws.
- Data Escrow. Our contract with ICANN requires us to deposit the Personal Information collected with a secure third-party escrow provider who acts solely as a holder of the data.
- Permitted Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Information when required by the rules, regulations and policies of ICANN, including but not limited to the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP).
We store this data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
Protection Of Certain Personally Identifying Information
GTG Hosting discloses potentially personally-identifying and personal-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organisations that:
- Need to know that information in order to process it on GTG Hosting’s behalf
- Provide services available at GTG Hosting’s website and;
- Have agreed not to disclose it to others
- Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country; by using GTG Hosting’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- GTG Hosting will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying information to anyone.
- Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organisations, as described above, GTG Hosting discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request, or when GTG Hosting believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of GTG Hosting, third parties, or public at large.
- If you are a registered user of GTG Hosting and have supplied your email address, GTG Hosting may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with GTG Hosting and our products.
- We primarily use the GTG Hosting blog and social media channels to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
- If you send us a request (for example via s support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
- GTG Hosting takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personal-identifying information.
How We Use Your Information
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with Services and useful content, and we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested Services to you;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
- To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
- To assist us in offering you a personalised experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymised formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
How We Shared Information
GTG Hosting may share personal data with third parties in order to provide a better service.
- Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. GTG Hosting may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of GTG Hosting in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent – GTG Hosting may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from GTG Hosting at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at admin@GTG Hosting.com. As outlined in the Section, Cookies and other Tracking Technologies, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your GTG Hosting account or contacting us at admin@GTG Hosting.com.
For individuals in the EEA, GTG Hosting’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. GTG Hosting will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for GTG Hosting to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, GTG Hosting will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
If GTG Hosting, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that GTG Hosting goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of GTG Hosting may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email admin@GTG Hosting.com and we will respond within thirty (30) days. GTG Hosting will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your use of the Services and is incorporated by reference into Name Hero, LLC’s Terms of Service. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this AUP have the meanings provided in the Terms of Service. Name Hero, LLC may modify this AUP at any time without notice.
The Services provided by Name Hero, LLC may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. Name Hero, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that in our judgment violates this AUP in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. Failure to respond to an email from our abuse department within the specified time period in our email to you may result in the suspension or termination of the Services.
Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights.
Use of the Services to infringe upon another party’s intellectual property rights is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, the unauthorised copying or distribution of movies, music, books, photographs, software/warez, or any other copyrighted work. Selling or offering to sell any counterfeit merchandise will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be infringing on the intellectual property rights of others will be expeditiously removed or access to the material will be disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of this prohibition will be suspended or terminated.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For copyright infringement claims, Name Hero, LLC follows the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) notice and takedown procedures.
Using a shared account as a backup/storage device.
You may not use a shared hosting account as a backup/storage device with the exception of one cPanel backup of the same account. Please do not take backups of your backups.
Zero Tolerance Adult Content Policy
GTG Hosting, has a zero tolerance policy in effect for adult content. We do not allow any content considered “adult material” on our servers. This includes any type of media that may contain nudity, partial nudity, or anything else of adult nature determined in GTG Hosting’s sole discretion. Violators of this policy will be immediately terminated without a refund. Additional prohibited content is outlined below:
Unacceptable material on our servers include without limitation:
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- IRCD (irc servers)
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Mailer Pro
- Push button mail scripts
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
- Tell A Friend Scripts
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
- Bitcoin Miners
- PayDay Loan Sites (including any site related to PayDay loans, PayDay loan affiliate progams, etc)
Child Pornography Prohibited.
Content that is potentially harmful to minors, as determined in GTG Hosting’s sole discretion, is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to, child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography. Any website found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice.
Free Web Hosting Not Allowed For Resellers.
GTG Hosting Resellers are not allowed to provide “free web hosting” services to their customers.
Other Prohibited Content.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our Terms of Service or this AUP in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
Unacceptable Resource Usage
You may not:
Use twenty-five percent (25%) or more of our system resources for longer than ninety (90) seconds at a time. Activities that could cause this excessive use, include but are not limited to: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc.
Run cron entries with intervals of less than fifteen (15) minutes.
Run any MySQL queries longer than fifteen (15) seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
Include the local file rather than the URL when using PHP, include functions for including a local file. Instead of including “http://yourdomain.com/include.php”), use “include.php”.
Force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml) to help reduce usage.
The use of more than two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) inodes on any shared or reseller account may result in a warning, and if no action is taken to reduce the excessive use of inodes, your account may be suspended. If an account exceeds one hundred thousand (100,000) inodes it will be automatically removed from our backup system to avoid over-usage, however, databases will still be backed up as a courtesy in our sole discretion. Every file (i.e. a webpage, image file, email, etc.) on your account uses up one (1) inode.
User accounts that constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, have hundreds of thousands of files, or cause file system damage may be flagged for review and/or suspension. The primary cause of excessive inodes is typically due to Users leaving their catchall address enabled, but never checking their primary account mailbox. Over time, tens of thousands of messages (or more) build up, eventually pushing the account past an acceptable amount of inodes. To disable your default mailbox, login to cPanel and choose “Mail”, then “Default Address”, “Set Default Address”, and then type in: “:fail: No such user here”.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against the sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists,” purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. We may terminate the account of any User who sends out spam with or without notice.
Websites advertised via spam (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to, spam sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organisation or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any User account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
GTG Hosting reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary, any website, account, database, or other component that does not comply with our policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency that we deem necessary at our sole discretion.
GTG Hosting reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a cleanup fee or any charges incurred for blacklist removal at our sole discretion.
WHMCS Support Policy
Please note that our support technicians have not been trained on the WHMCS software outside of the initial installation. Troubleshooting issues should be addressed directly to WHMCS Reseller Support department at the following links:
Our team is able to offer WHMCS upgrades for $75. If you would like us to perform this, please open a new support ticket.
Websites hosted on Name Hero, LLC’s servers in the U.S. are regulated by U.S. law. Accordingly, pursuant to Section 230(c) of the Communications Decency Act, Name Hero, LLC’s policy is not to remove allegedly defamatory material from websites hosted on our servers unless the material has been found to be defamatory by a court, as evidenced by a court order. As a webhost, Name Hero, LLC is not a publisher of User content and we are not in a position to investigate the veracity of individual defamation claims. We rely on the legal system and the courts to determine whether or not material is indeed defamatory. In any case in which a court order indicates that material is defamatory, libelous, or slanderous in nature, we will disable access to the material. Similarly, in any case in which a U.S. court has placed an injunction against specified content or material being made available, we will comply and remove or disable access to the material in question.
Your Services may be terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this AUP. If applicable, violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
A failure to respond to an email from our abuse department within forty-eight (48) hours, or as otherwise specified in the email, may result in the suspension or termination of your Services. All abuse issues must be dealt with via trouble ticket/email and will receive a response within forty-eight (48) hours.
If you feel you have discovered a violation of our AUP please report it to: email@example.com
- Refunds are limited to one per customer (i.e. multiple services don’t qualify or multiple signups)
- Refunds exclude setup fee (Shared/Reseller Hosting $8.95, VPS Hosting $19.95)
- Refunds do not include cost of additional services purchased such as WHMCS licenses/license upgrades, domain registration, migrations, dedicated IPs, or other licenses (such as LiteSpeed for VPS).
- A written request must be submitted separately from the cancellation request within 31 days of cancellation.
- Refunds are sent within 31 days of receiving the refund request.
- Refunds are not granted to accounts closed for TOS or AUP violations.
All domain name registrations and renewals are FINAL. Because we have to pay registry fees on our end we cannot process refunds for these transactions.
In the rare event your domain has a mis-spelling, please contact us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so we can attempt to correct it.
We do NOT provide extensions on invoices here at GTG Hosting.
All invoices should be paid on DUE DATE. We do have a 4 day grace period on delinquent invoices, but if not paid after this, accounts will be suspended. These invoices are subjected to a 15% late fee that must be paid to reactivate the account. Invoices delinquent past 14 days are subject to account termination.
We will make every attempt possible to contact you 24 hours prior to account termination. Once the account has been terminated ALL data including backups will be scrubbed from our servers. There is no recovering the data once the account is terminated.
Many of our web hosting, reseller hosting, and VPS hosting packages are discounted for first-time customers.
All packages will renew at the regular rate.
For the BEST possible pricing, we reward customers for signing up annually (12 months), biennial (24 months), and triennial (36 months).
On our website, prices are displayed reflecting the best possible rate.
TAKE DOWN AND DMCA POLICY
GTG Hosting customers are hereby required to respect the legal protection provided by copyright law. If you (“Complainant) believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by a customer receiving web hosting services from GTG Hosting, please provide to the GTG Hosting.com copyright agent the information listed below. To be considered effective pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), your notification must include the requested information below. This procedure is exclusively for notifying GTG Hosting.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person legally authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim infringes your copyright is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or legally authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Designation Of Agent To Receive Notification Of Claimed Infringement
- A notification of claimed copyright infringement must be provided in writing to:
GTG Hosting, LLC
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ
Upon receipt of notification of claimed copyright infringement, GTG Hosting will follow the procedures outlined in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 USC § 512).
Notice And Take-Down Procedures
If GTG Hosting is notified of a credible claim of copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is potentially infringing.
If you received a DMCA notification and believe, upon good faith, that the content was removed or disabled in error, you may provide a counter-notice by notifying us in writing at the designated agent address above, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature (type your full name).
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, mailing address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which GTG Hosting may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant who provided the copyright notification or an agent of such Complainant.
- Upon receipt of a counter-notice, GTG Hosting shall promptly forward a copy to the Complainant and inform Complainant that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in ten (10) business days. GTG Hosting will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than ten (10) business days and no more than fourteen (14), business days following receipt of the counter-notice unless GTG Hosting first receives notice from Complainant that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the GTG Hosting customer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on GTG Hosting’s web hosting site.
Please note and understand before submitting a counter-notice: Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Under appropriate circumstances, GTG Hosting may, in its discretion, terminate the accounts of customers who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation Of Standard Technical Measures
It is GTG Hosting’s policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works, and (1) have been developed pursuant to a broad consensus of copyright owners and service providers in an open, fair, voluntary, multi-industry standards process; (2) are available to any person on reasonable and non discriminatory terms; and (3) do not impose substantial costs on us or place substantial burdens on our systems or networks.